Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sober and grown up - moi!

So the not drinking is going well (but as my housemate pointed out, most people would be impressed if I had not had a drink for three weeks, not three days).

I also gave people some good advice today - about work and relationships and it was really odd. I sounded like I knew what I was talking about. I guess I am becoming a grown up after all. Scary stuff!

On a completelely seperate note, I dreamt that I went to the library last night and found a Spanish textbook (also dreamt my grandads house got flooded but guess that is a whole other story!!!!)

So this weekend I am definitely going to buy a Spanish language course. I need to start ticking off my to-do list, rather than just watching it grow on a daily basis -I seem to spend more time worrying about my work to-do list than the one that deals with my personal projects. I need to find some balance!

So the Spanish is the first on the list! Hmm should be interesting!

No comments: