Sunday, November 23, 2008

Productive weekend???????


Strange weekend.

Friday night I found myself at a party which would have not looked out of place in an episode of Jackass. Having crawled into bed at 6am I decided I needed to spend the rest of the weekend sobering up.

As a result spent Saturday evening curled up on the sofa, eating take away and chilling out.

Just got back from watching Choke , I enjoyed it, although Chuck Palahnuik has not really broken the mould - its like the sex version of Fight Club.

The other thing I did today was make my Christmas list - I think I can buy the majority online which was the aim. NOT a fan of Christmas shopping in London. It is fine when you don't actually have to buy anything, just wander around the shops, but the sheer crowds of people make 'purposeful' shopping a nightmare.

Never got around to buying some Spanish language books, but I did get a haircut which was one of the things on my to do list so that's a winner. Although it does make me look like a cross between Suri Cruise (albeit slightly taller) and a French exchange student - c'est tres chic but will not be in the morning when I attenpt to blow dry it myself!

No comments: